• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

u jelly guys??+

JJ5Ai.png

lol dodged?

Oh i have played HoN very much, Look up nick Nevalopo

Anyways, HoN is a more simple version of LoL. EOD
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg

We have detected fraudulent activity related to Direct Debit payments made on multiple accounts between the dates of December 21st 2011 and December 27th 2011. Your account was identified as one of the possible sources of this activity. In order to protect the integrity of your account, all items and Riot Points related to these transactions have been removed from your Summoner account and no funds were or will be removed from your bank account. Please note that the banking information provided at the time of purchase could not be verified and the transactions were declined.

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please submit a ticket titled: "Direct Debit Missing Content" to Player Support at support.leagueoflegends.com

:OOO

I'm starting to play this game since my brother and my friends are playing it now.

Name: Evanomics

Back
Top Bottom