• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Gotta love premade bot <3 why i didnt just leave when saw this tristana name...

I have 1k rating, I never lose, ^_^ I can play with ya and see how it turns out.

Add me if you want: lol idjot

last ranked games i played is 6 wins 1 loss this month ( i rarely play )

- - - Updated - - -

2s6t561.png

"Ban darius they said"

"dont pick kennen vs darius they said"

Also Kata wasn't carrying if you would think that. Just that she got all kills with her ulti after mine, blitz and maokai's combo. :d

also maokai stole kata's penta in last teamfight before final push :D

7-1 then

Last edited:
*UP I was playing on east server whit my frend on duo rankeds and hes not so good player and always some rage polacks leaved/afked games so my elo dropped to 940~ then i transfeder west site and elo dropped 820~ and now 860~.
If i come play whit you i must always support and when im supporting carrys fails..
@up MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT!
So if my elo is 900~ when season 3 starts i get 1k? If 1200 i get 1200?
And i wont make new account i buyed some rps already and got good rune pages + 32champ. =)

It resets, so 1.2k

on east my elo dropped to 600-700 :p, slowly grinding elo. I can support if you know how to carry. Else we can just pick other lanes we can carry with ( mid and jungle ).

It resets, so 1.2k

on east my elo dropped to 600-700 :p, slowly grinding elo. I can support if you know how to carry. Else we can just pick other lanes we can carry with ( mid and jungle ).
I dont really go bot i always suck when i go carry or support idk why :D Or sometimes i play good whit corki but.. mostly top/mid or jungle.

Heh good gragas game nearly penta kill on late game first killed 3guy and after 30sec~ lasts 2 guy.

Heh good gragas game nearly penta kill on late game first killed 3guy and after 30sec~ lasts 2 guy.

I didnt see game time but I guess it was above 30 mins juding from the score. Anyways, how the fuck do you manage to get so less creep kills with Gragas? XD Its like most easy farmer in-game lol. 105? XD

internet failed for 5 min yesterday while playing lol, rewarded with 1 day banishment </3

I didnt see game time but I guess it was above 30 mins juding from the score. Anyways, how the fuck do you manage to get so less creep kills with Gragas? XD Its like most easy farmer in-game lol. 105? XD
It was 25~ min game and it was just ganking and running after enemys :D

Ceejzor im playing cho gath since 2 weeks or so, bought it on nordic (now im on eu west) when it wasnt hes free week and now just continue owning ;3

btw full ap bulid > all

My ap bulid is:
hourglass, deathcap, sorcerers boots, abyssal scepter, rylai's scepter, void staff.
AD Carry with ie, pd, bt + boots can fuck u easy if u have no cc.

Back