• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

1082 - 15 8 14 counter picked darius against akali and was fcking funny btw first time darius xD

mf was nerfed?
-NyLoqe.png

omg fcking feeders like always i wont play any more team based games its so frustrated and anoying always same story with these noobs

there is no elo hell :p whats ur elo? and do you have runes?

It does exist, it's just a matter of time to get out of it if you managed to completely destroy your elo and go below 700 (like I did) :p

- - - Updated - - -

they just dont like me :( i always got bunch of tards in team

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/25159629#history

your build on hecarim is just random.

get boots > lantern > treads > phage > wits end > build phage into trinity force > sunfire cape > hexdinker or omen

And on Draven, get IE > PD > vampiric scepter > LW > GA/QSS/BT > GA/QSS/BT

Also checked your runes, they're so bad.

not really sure why have you mp5 and attack speed on ap runes. mp5 isn't needed and AS is just bad..

MR isn't needed in botlane.

ARP and MR is a bit of a waste for a jungler imo. ARP is K but you'll benefit more from flat ad.

Last edited:
It does exist, it's just a matter of time to get out of it if you managed to completely destroy your elo and go below 700 (like I did) :p

- - - Updated - - -

WardawG - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

get boots > lantern > treads > phage > wits end > build phage into trinity force > sunfire cape > hexdinker or omen

not really sure why have you mp5 and attack speed on ap runes. mp5 isn't needed and AS is just bad..

ARP and MR is a bit of a waste for a jungler imo. ARP is K but you'll benefit more from flat ad.

It's nice that you try to teach others but keep in mind u are 700 elo :)

WardawG - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

MR is needed in botlane, but MR/level is more effective since you need it more late game.
AS isn't bad at all, just not suitable for some champions. What's MP5? Magic Pen/5?
ARPen is not bad at all for a jungler, creeps have ~12 armor. MR isn't a waste either, but I'd recommend mres/level since late game it'll get a better use.

@Wardawg:
I think your biggest problem is that you don't adapt your build, and that you don't help other lanes after you win your own (most likely).
You stack tons of armor, have NO magic resist items, and you fall off later like that.
You lost vs cho (mostly AP), Jax (mixed, had more AP), Rengar (mid probably, AP), Taric (AP) and Cait (AD). You needed much more MRes there, I'd say.

Oh well, I can't really guess anything from stats.

@snach, mind if I hit you in the face and throw you out of here? Elo doesn't determine skill.

But no I'm not at 700 elo. Re-read the post and last 10 pages. I was below 700. 650~ probably.

Skumbag Trinity - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

And may I ask why my tips would be useless IF I were at 700 elo?

@TGYoshi,

He had AS and MP5 on AP Runes. I'm assuming he played Diana but still. She's all about burst.

MP5 means Mana per 5

MR is NOT as effective as getting flat armor or AD instead in botlane. You'll be in bot lane as AD carry as much as possible and their ad carry will be dealing the damage and not the support.

ARP is in my opinion a waste in the jungle. I don't use ARP for any champion nowadays. Last Whisper is -all- that you need. I prefer the early advantage by getting flat ad & armor runes. I use them for Top, bot and jungle.

2upu2iw.png

omg fcking feeders like always i wont play any more team based games its so frustrated and anoying always same story with these noobs

Maybe you suck and others playing good?
And you cant watch some guide and bluid draven 3x doran blades etc you need think what you need against this team and what you team gives you, every game is different.

Maybe you suck and others playing good?
And you cant watch some guide and bluid draven 3x doran blades etc you need think what you need against this team and what you team gives you, every game is different.

i never start with dorans blade i always start with boots and 3 pots -,- anyway ranked is trolled dont care about it anymore :> got other things to do ;)

lol is a great game
people that play it destroy it(yes even me and you)
simple as that

You destroy it for yourself maybe. I always try to have fun even when we are 100% losing and everyone is feeding

@snach, mind if I hit you in the face and throw you out of here? Elo doesn't determine skill.

But no I'm not at 700 elo. Re-read the post and last 10 pages. I was below 700. 650~ probably.

Skumbag Trinity - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

And may I ask why my tips would be useless IF I were at 700 elo?

@TGYoshi,

He had AS and MP5 on AP Runes. I'm assuming he played Diana but still. She's all about burst.

MP5 means Mana per 5

MR is NOT as effective as getting flat armor or AD instead in botlane. You'll be in bot lane as AD carry as much as possible and their ad carry will be dealing the damage and not the support.

ARP is in my opinion a waste in the jungle. I don't use ARP for any champion nowadays. Last Whisper is -all- that you need. I prefer the early advantage by getting flat ad & armor runes. I use them for Top, bot and jungle.

2upu2iw.png

elo does infact tell what skill level you are :p tbh im playing like a 1800 right now and i belong at 1800. I don't know how long u have been here but i was once 0 elo from queue dodging and i have climbed from 0 elo. From 0 to 1400 elo was the most fun i ever had on lol.

I don''t wanna sound mean or anything but if u are hanging between 600-700 elo u DO belong there. As i said i give you some tips on how to go 30/0 down there if u show me your runes and mastries. Because they are important. And what roles you are playing. Playing as a jungler or a support doesnt cut it in that elo. Jungler MAYBE if u are possibly olaf or yi etc but a lee,maokai,nunu etc just wont carry 5 people in 700 elo.

Once agian, Elo hell does NOT exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to stream some 700 elo acc now WITH runes and mastries. Tune in if u want to see how easy it is.

http://www.twitch.tv/nevalopo

- - - Updated - - -

14-0 atm at ur 700 elo

Xitoz2 first game in your elo i get 2 feeders and ashe mega troll. I still win because there is no elo hell.

I get those all the time, I haven't said anything else.

elo hell exists but you can get out of it, like I did. I've repeated this like 6 times now.

It's all just a matter of time.

I think I won 15 games and lost 1 at 1150-1300 rating.

This is what you do, man up and play a character that can carry the game. Dont pick a champion like Olaf, Darius and shit like that.

Like I do. I play Ezreal/Kennen/Amumu/Lee Sin mostly.

xm1sie.png

currently won 6 games with amumu with 0 losses.

current rating: 1380

Last edited:
Back