• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Oh i have played HoN very much, Look up nick Nevalopo

Anyways, HoN is a more simple version of LoL. EOD

Lol'd.

I see these threads everyday on the HoN forums, trying to take hon players to LoL.

LoL doesn't have ANY competitive gameflow going, nor ever will have. They want people to buy heroes to get OP, even though they suck.

Here is the main difference between hon and lol.

LoL - 80% 9-14 year olds, due to easy shit game.
HoN - 80% 16-21 year olds, due to game that requires brain.

Oh wait, the thing that you can buy items to increase your spell damage, thats also just stupid, yes, i've played LoL a few times, and it's just a game you could play while either being really fucking bored, bad at HoN or just high.

LoL sucks, period.

Lol'd.

I see these threads everyday on the HoN forums, trying to take hon players to LoL.

LoL doesn't have ANY competitive gameflow going, nor ever will have. They want people to buy heroes to get OP, even though they suck.

Oh wait, the thing that you can buy items to increase your spell damage, thats also just stupid, yes, i've played LoL a few times, and it's just a game you could play while either being really fucking bored, bad at HoN or just high.

LoL sucks, period.

Signed.

Though I gotta add, there's a whole huge bunch of old folks playing HoN, like age 25-40~. While I've never heard of anyone that age playing LoL.

Also, Lol is built on the "buy the newest hero" way of playing. They release new heroes all the time, who're more focused on being cool then useful, which everyone then buys of course. Nah I rather play Facebook then Lol.

Lol'd.

LoL sucks, period.

Clearly, U have not been playing LoL very much ^^ You do not have to spend a single penny on heroes etc... They rotate every week with 10 new free champions, Every champion are balanced so there is no "SUPER-CHAMPION" that u can buy for money, Also.. The runes cannot be bought with RL cash. Only ingame money. I play HoN aswell sometimes and yes, It's more serious.. But tbh you require more skill in LoL since u see everything comming agianst u so u can avoid it.. Not like in HoN where u play EX. Swiftblade. Click r = win

Not like in HoN where u play EX. Swiftblade. Click r = win

That doesn't work in comp. games, only in noob pub games. It's like saying Master Sorcerers are overpowered ect cause you can hold UE hotkey till the enemy is dead, this works if your enemy is a noob who're unable to heal, but a pro player able to heal will outheal your UE and then kill you when you're defenseless.

That doesn't work in comp. games, only in noob pub games.

That's why i stomped the **** outta you with it before :(

All heroes are so unbalanced in HoN >.<

Moon Queen.. Press r when ur alone with 1 - 2 guys Double Tap!

Magmus.. Zoom in press r ANNNIIHHAALLATTIIOON

Etc....

Etc....

First, I suck at HoN.

2nd, only noobs would die like that.

3rd, Magmus has a 2 sec channel time before, PKing in then using ulti in that order would get you killed. Overall his ulti does tops 1100 damage with ulti at level 3, not even a Int hero would die by that if he isn't a complete noob or was down at half hp

Etc....

Learn to counter it then, moon queen isn't even used often in competitive gaming.
And magmus is easy to counter.

As I only play competitive, I know for a certain that it is harder, since the game is about mind from the banning/picking phases, you can outpick your enemy with enough tactical skill, and setup the lanes to be to your advantage.

The heroes in HoN are balanced, and if a hero would be put in that wasn't balanced from the players point of view, it would be autobanned in tournaments - i've seen that happen 2-3 times, for example when fayde got put into the game.

But no, LoL does not aquire the same skill as HoN does. The differences between pubs and competitive gaming in HoN is like comparing a little box to a huge mansion.

HoN aquire alot more teamplay then LoL does.

First, I suck at HoN.

2nd, only noobs would die like that.

3rd, Magmus has a 2 sec channel time before, PKing in then using ulti in that order would get you killed. Overall his ulti does tops 1100 damage with ulti at level 3, not even a Int hero would die by that if he isn't a complete noob or was down at half hp

whtever CHAMPZ ARE OP IN HON! NOT IN LOL!

Learn to counter it then, moon queen isn't even used often in competitive gaming.
And magmus is easy to counter.

As I only play competitive, I know for a certain that it is harder, since the game is about mind from the banning/picking phases, you can outpick your enemy with enough tactical skill, and setup the lanes to be to your advantage.

The heroes in HoN are balanced, and if a hero would be put in that wasn't balanced from the players point of view, it would be autobanned in tournaments - i've seen that happen 2-3 times, for example when fayde got put into the game.

But no, LoL does not aquire the same skill as HoN does. The differences between pubs and competitive gaming in HoN is like comparing a little box to a huge mansion.

HoN aquire alot more teamplay then LoL does.

Well.. Yes, HoN do aquire more teamplay than LoL.. Just like i said, HoN is alot more serious but LoL is alot more fun.

Bleh.. Swiftblade was not op :( Didn't know there was a item that cost like 100 gp that renders u immune to all physical damage and magic damage for 4 seconds

5v9f80.jpg

Too Nevalopos honour, I took the screenshot when he was closest to scoring a frag. From this moment on, he activated ulti, Ophelia (He picked what hero to face) activated amulet (Costs 1500g, not 100g) => Ulti worthless => Ophelia killed Swiftblade.

In the end we all concluded that HoN is more serious, team requiring and more skillneeding then Lol, though LoL is better suited for fun games when you're really bored and playing alone ;p
And also that all heroes are counterable at HoN, something Nevalopo claimed was impossible before the two games where he got raped (First he played Swift vs -Randomed- Legionaire)

5v9f80.jpg

Too Nevalopos honour, I took the screenshot when he was closest to scoring a frag. From this moment on, he activated ulti, Ophelia (He picked what hero to face) activated amulet (Costs 1500g, not 100g) => Ulti worthless => Ophelia killed Swiftblade.

In the end we all concluded that HoN is more serious, team requiring and more skillneeding then Lol, though LoL is better suited for fun games when you're really bored and playing alone ;p
And also that all heroes are counterable at HoN, something Nevalopo claimed was impossible before the two games where he got raped (First he played Swift vs -Randomed- Legionaire)

!!!
NO SKILL NEEDED
All u have to know is what to buy etc.. Just to look and read some guides and ur done. Didn't knew there were unbalanced items aswell

You guys who are fighting over HoN , don't have to insult for first , for second , gtfo of here and go to HoN thread talk about how HoN is grrreeeeeat. OKAY , we get it , u think it's better , but we don't give a f*ck.

Alright. Now just calm down don't go flaming on me cuz i gtfo-ed u , but it really picks up me when someone says like "u are all childish u play LoL" "u dont have brainz" or smth. So , if I didn't mention it already , jesus can confirm it to;

Jesusgtfo.gif

I recently started playing LoL, and I find it very fun. When I first saw it, I was like "crap game rofl", but then I tried it and I liked it xD

Back