• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

pussy inc.

came back from making coffee and hes offline

yeye, when r u gonna come to challenger mr bloodiz? DO U EVEN RIFT?
btw is challenger bo5 too?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya ya s00nn, made new second acc, silver 3 - diamond V now. easssssyyyyy, challenger inc 1week !!!
and ye to get challenger you need d1 100pts + wait til someone drops off challenger tier (max 50 players) then you start ur promo series.

just reading through some really old posts(like at 300-600 pages) makes me really nostalgic :D, lol sure has grown ^^

just reading through some really old posts(like at 300-600 pages) makes me really nostalgic :D, lol sure has grown ^^

Done this the other day xd

- - - Updated - - -

Found old post of the old client ; looked awesome
xd

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1f5u6y/nostalgic_lol/

- - - Updated - - -

Qualified - Soon challenger.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quite drunk, so: to play or not to play, we'll see if/when I post after some while ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to post, guess what.. I made new friends XD

Hey Everyone, I was away from otland for some time playing LoL but now I am back. I am looking forward to play some games with OTlanders.
My ingame name is Lava Bender on EUW & got a smurf on NA called "Max Joy" (I know, the world's most dumb names but that's what I had in mind then.) so, go ahead add me and maybe we can have some fun together. :)

-Joe

PWcvL.png

I never understood why it didn't just kick you as soon as 1 person declined, why does it make you wait until everyone accepted...

Still my favorite moment in competitive league of legend tournaments! It's good to see emotion like this when ya go against a team who said "We will win easily" and you 2 - 0 them! I'm really hoping someday the rest of the world can catch the asians! like they did this day!

1oduula.gif

Still my favorite moment in competitive league of legend tournaments! It's good to see emotion like this when ya go against a team who said "We will win easily" and you 2 - 0 them! I'm really hoping someday the rest of the world can catch the asians! like they did this day!

1oduula.gif

Where's that from? Gambit vs?

Started playing rank more & came across this team comp that seem's really good (it can be better ) but this team pokes soo well.. Varus Q? The Pool. / Kha'zix W? The Spikes. / Elise W? Spiderlings? .. It was funny to keep watchin them poke & there was really nothing the enemies could do I mean jarvan could have jumped in he did that once & I silenced him and he melted lol, so he learned. But I think soraka worked well with this team comp poke poke & heal them up then fill there mana bars :D

What do yall think? Have yall come across team comp's that are annoying ? Or Fun to play as?

IeX6EEY.png

Does anyone have a cool custom skin for Zed? Can't find any :(
Not sure where I saw it but there is a illidan zed skin(custom), someone posted it on reddit and it looked really cool.
I'll try to find it for you ^^.
edit: nvm :(, looks like it's only on the korean server :(

Not sure where I saw it but there is a illidan zed skin(custom), someone posted it on reddit and it looked really cool.
I'll try to find it for you ^^.
edit: nvm :(, looks like it's only on the korean server :(

How do I get custom skins? xd

Just had the dumbest game ever. We were 6:24 down in kills at one point, down 1 inhib and every of our tower till inhib towers was gone.. Then ezreal and lux ult catch leblanc AND varus and kills them both somehow(note lux was support). They start pushing (i was dead for 10 more secs) mid lane against super minions and every enemy tower was still standing except for outer top.

Tf then ults to see if anybody's left and shaco was doing wolves.. I immediately ult tf in the mid outer turret and we start a 5man push after killing shaco. We kill the 3 towers, get to inhib.. Varus homeguards in with leblanc and a BEATIFULL double binding followed by double taunt = they die. We steamroll through and win the game lol.

zAv1wK.png

And no, we didnt deserve. Every single person in my team was thrashtalking the whole match, shyvana afk'd for about 3 minutes at lvl 7 and so on. Check the deaths of every single person on my team except mine, the HUGE gold advantage and the fed as fuck leblanc.

edit: remember that we killed 5 towers in the last push along with the 7-8 kills. Im pretty sure we were down close to 20k gold.

Last edited:
Just had the dumbest game ever. We were 6:24 down in kills at one point, down 1 inhib and every of our tower till inhib towers was gone.. Then ezreal and lux ult catch leblanc AND varus and kills them both somehow(note lux was support). They start pushing (i was dead for 10 more secs) mid lane against super minions and every enemy tower was still standing except for outer top.

Tf then ults to see if anybody's left and shaco was doing wolves.. I immediately ult tf in the mid outer turret and we start a 5man push after killing shaco. We kill the 3 towers, get to inhib.. Varus homeguards in with leblanc and a BEATIFULL double binding followed by double taunt = they die. We steamroll through and win the game lol.

zAv1wK.png

And no, we didnt deserve. Every single person in my team was thrashtalking the whole match, shyvana afk'd for about 3 minutes at lvl 7 and so on. Check the deaths of every single person on my team except mine, the HUGE gold advantage and the fed as fuck leblanc.

edit: remember that we killed 5 towers in the last push along with the 7-8 kills. Im pretty sure we were down close to 20k gold.

Yes, you do deserve to win ^^', if "throwing" wasn't just a big deal in LOL it would be near to impossible to make a comeback. But thankgod it is, hence why you remain motivated even when you are far behind.

Its sad for the enemy team members who aren't throwing, but in LOL there isn't an "undeserved win". ^^.

Back