• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Got lvl 30 lost 2 ranked due to team not pushing, and played kassa normal afterwards.
Kassadin still <3

3rx2fn.jpg

15zfm7t.png

Not trying to sound rude or anything but you're kind of spamming the thread with normal-game screenshots of you carrying, I get that you're happy and you love the champions but carrying game isn't that rare, so maybe it tone it down a bit? I would only post things if they were incredible, like 300 cs at 20min [Froggen op], or going 70/2, but an average "I carried so hard" game isn't much to post about, or at least in my opinion.

Bro, do you even cs?
Nah, sorry :) I am bad at minionkills. Thats why i get my money with le killz. My best farm before lvl 13/14 was maybee ~120 all my rest money i get by kills.

@Prest
Oh sorry, didn't know that :) Won't do that again^^

Nah, sorry :) I am bad at minionkills. Thats why i get my money with le killz. My best farm before lvl 13/14 was maybee ~120 all my rest money i get by kills.

@Prest
Oh sorry, didn't know that :) Won't do that again^^
Also, go ranked. Even if you lose, you'll learn from your mistakes.

@LATE
I did go rank, or am acctually about to do so.
Am currently about the placement and played 5 games: 2:3

Say hello to bronze xd
Yeah ;D
Anyway i am doing a ranked team with four rls(they are silver I, bronze I, Bronze I, Placement).
How does that work out then?
Do we get like in a league which is special for ranked teams?

there's 2 ranked systems, soloq and teams. you gotta do placement matches with your team to get placed into a division just like soloq.

dont make a team with ur rls though, you can say gg to your friendship xD

Fucking riot, I hatelove you so much, stahp taking all my money
You've seen them during the holidays, but many of you have been asking to spruce up your ward supply on non-seasonal occasions. We've heard you and we're pleased to officially unveil the League's first permanent ward skins for 640 RP, now on PBE.

This first run of wards is themed after some of your favorite League champions, so even if you get edged out in the draft, you can still show your champion pride wherever you're laning. The next time you want to scout an inconveniently-placed patch of brush in style (or if you just can't wait for another chance to check out Draven's majestic moustache), now you can.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate kids.. friggin hate em, little kids, who don't even speak english properly, who don't know how to listen when someone gives them advice, who do whatever they wish they do, if someone takes a leading role during a game, I'm fine with that, now we all have 1 common person we should listen to so we don't just do shit on our own and get caught 100 times and lose games.... but do they listen, to anyone? noooooooooooooooo, because I am a fucking little kid and my mommy tells me I can do everything I want.... Why can't people just communicate properly... this is why I ussually lose games, and GREED, too greedy to steal a kill, too greedy to try to get a kill and die in return, too greedy to zone someone when the enemy clearly outtrades you, greed every where! OK OK!!!! I make these mistakes to, its true, but I don't repeat them one after another FFS!

Promotion soon, 3 months to get Diamond on smurf (plat 5 and 70lp) rofl (first of all i have to improve mmr on this account but it isnt bad at all matching with plats and gold I players, some diamonds V).

5rakNuj.png

Promotion soon, 3 months to get Diamond on smurf (plat 5 and 70lp) rofl (first of all i have to improve mmr on this account but it isnt bad at all matching with plats and gold I players, some diamonds V).
I reached my plat goal for this season [silver last season ^_^] but after playing about 15-20 games and still being at around 10 LP, I gave up on ranked for this season, next season I'll shoot for diamond, but atm I can't be bothered to.

5rakNuj.png

This smurf? http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/26522808#profile

You've been plat 5 since the beginning of season 3, ever since you bought that account. Anyone who has been here for a while knows this and most of us has been here for a while ;) so stfu pls noob. don't try to prove me wrong pls, I still have access to my second account with old PMs :eek:

Before that account, you were struggling in Bronze.

Back