• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

someone posted a link on otland last year, you couldve gotten it after the event, it was valid for about 24 hours
I was not aware of it until like a week later, I was playing League as my secondary game and I didn't play league for like 2 days before and 3 days after worlds.

Got gold finally.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19545181
tk8t.png

So apparently some guy managed to mod his league files to allow him to pick a champion that is already picked, well a group of 10 people are playing customs 5v5 against each other and... well let's just say it's pretty fucking hilarious
Edit: so you were able to use this website for a while http://quickfind-beta.kassad.in/custom/
but it got taken down, here's some pics I took while using the website before being taken down
-Of5-.png

aVLpvK.png

vKh5Ar.png

xgRKj0.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, you know what? Euw is down again :D
"Once we are stable, then the decisions about compensation will start to be made."
At least we will get some free ip boosts starting season 6!

Well I got 1.6k RP, I could probably make a giveaway with you guys. :l

If you guys want ill make another thread with info ;p

Good song, always liked that sort of 'punk' sound.

Also the animation is really nice and crisp there, too bad they had to feature that gay monkey toy for most of the video x.x

Also, this video is the way to really pump up people for a new champion.. I can't wait now. lol

Champion spotlights, yeah yeah, whatever, sometimes character is more important than just gameplay mechanics.

(i'm never going to be a professional league player, don't dream of it, so seeing that video is way more interesting to me, than knowing what her ad ratios are)

Back