• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

WHO IS THE MAN <33

wwiu8j.jpg

Let's see if I can get the legendary 10-win streak. If not oh well it's been a great run so far :>
0fQ1Oy.png

Edit: nope. lost :> Lee got counterganked at top lane 5 minutes into the game and died to the enemy top laner, renekton cried and afk for 3 or 4 minutes then we convinced him to play again but he talked shit all game long and brought down the team morale severely down so we lost, and yasuo wasnt banned, that was a huge factor.

Last edited:
Was finally placed... S5 .
Atleast not EloHell.
Placements went:
7 wins 3 defeats

After 89 games in season 2014 I am back in my original rank Platinum one, so close to diamond :D

Anyone here who wants to duoq with me from silver to gold?
Was placed S5 7 Wins 3 Defeats. Was last season placed S2 withsame placements.
I am Jungler and maining J4, Vi and Voli.
Going for Elise soon.

EUW --> Ympker

struggling tog get back to silver1 is annoying lol meh but now im just playing for fun and im winning more games

2jbl4zp.png

Our ranked team Team LogOutGaming is starting up now :)
Secured our first victory (check on that on the website news) and are going to continue the victorious Road that emerges infront of us.
In the near future we will be live streaming our Training Sessions/Games which will be ~14 Games a week so stay tuned!
We are starting with that asap i fix my second computer to stream in spectator mode!

Last edited:
Back