• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Nothing, just all lanes dead, for example Shaco bought machete without any pots and trinked and went as support, he was just jumping Q and having fun all game ^^, ez after reciving 6 lvl was standing at the base and spaming ult every 2 min xDD , I had some tripple kills but I could not carry it at all, I had no chance for it.

When they bought mr I could nothing, game was like defending base for 30 min.

But this is an example that you cannot win by yourself all time.

So I started carry my friends (one from silver to gold - done, second gold to plat - in progress, third plat to diam - in progress), thats why I made Smurf account :)

Won 9-1 and get into Gold 3, actually 10 games win in a row:

80111818497361071523.png

50079577232409034651.png

How much hate can i get from this :/?

1004874_859293424084323_4265603039846471305_n.jpg
No hate at all. Im a lol player for 3 years and I agree. Learning lol takes like a few months and you can get silver/gold easily. learning dota after 5 months some people loose against hard bots. The game is harder, tho I think Lol is much better. just my opinion

In plat promo right now :)) won 1 lost 1 lets see if I can do it this time(4th try)

5cd1kz.jpg

I know that in normal game, ranked means nothing, but god damn this match making xD
We still won though, I'm the shaco.
- All the Diamond players exept Zed played really bad.

5cd1kz.jpg

I know that in normal game, ranked means nothing, but god damn this match making xD
We still won though, I'm the shaco.
- All the Diamond players exept Zed played really bad.
the only good league is d1+, everyone else in diamond sucks

Back