• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Good point xD
Character Transfer! Kinda of costs a lot though..
But but but, That costs money. And I'm Dutch and I don't have a job xD

And haven't played LoL since like 7 months from now, because I think the updates are just stupidly retarded atm.

Gotta buy some cases for CS:GO tho :p

But but but, That costs money. And I'm Dutch and I don't have a job xD

And haven't played LoL since like 7 months from now, because I think the updates are just stupidly retarded atm.
You are stupidly retarded bro. <3 :* just kidding. But the CSGO updates are retarded tho.

You are stupidly retarded bro. <3 :* just kidding. But the CSGO updates are retarded tho.
That revolver update was retarded.... good thing they ended up nerfing it though :D
Haven't played CS-GO in a while. Too busy with Tibia. :oops:

Played against nightweeb3 aka nightblue3 (famous league streamer). He had 25,000 viewers watching and our team rekt him hehe.
51g7wnJ.jpg

Damn it, I remember replying my bronze match results here like 3 years ago. Still bronze though.

13 days age i Setup league of legends patches i had alot of errors

I've ReInstall
RJMqW6B.jpg

This Msg always come when it goes to 32%

ZMuVdwg.png

Hope someone help :)

13 days age i Setup league of legends patches i had alot of errors

I've ReInstall
RJMqW6B.jpg

This Msg always come when it goes to 32%

ZMuVdwg.png

Hope someone help :)
Just switch to EUW and it will wokr :) Nah jk^^ I had this error once before and just reinstalled league :p

Back