• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I hate 1200 elo, fucking trolls...
Here's my pattern. Win a game, get trolled next game, win next game, get trolled next game..
I won earlier today, and played ranked again. We're all AD except for soraka support.. Last pick HURRDURR IMA BE SHYVANA EVEN THOUGH WE NEED AP MID. FUUUUU I wanna quit so badly!!!.. And yes IM FUCKING MAD ASSHOLES.

i was going to download the cheats, but then i thought.........

why should i cheat on a game that barely needs any kind of cheat, if its going to give me an advantage, if my team its newb theres nothing i can do to win it, even if i had a 999999999999999999999 critical, im going to lose it, so i rather just stand by my self on this 1 x)

the cheat absolutely work, ezm0d3.
However its a keylogger, but I freed it from le keylogger and can reupload it without!

That cheat makes you be as much of a man as Mordekaiser! Additionaly, you get the balls of Mundo!
People troll too hard at my Elo, ranged carry Twitch Q_Q

the freakin surveys arent working.. I download the shiet, run it.. still doesnt let me download the hack >_<

Yeah you can gold cheat RP , IP CHEAT EVERYTHING, I'm goin to upload the cheatrs if you want to but I need to remove the keyloggers first thanks :)

I'd lol if someone actually download it

But sad enough people want to show some ability that they don't even have...

I'd lol if someone actually download it

But sad enough people want to show some ability that they don't even have...

either way on tournaments, they wont there to go with no skills at all, they will be just laught at...

Back