• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

That's because you didn't play LoL much and you didn't get used to the older graphics :(

Exactly, if you're used to the old graphics, you'll get used to the new one.
Just give yourself some time.

I wish they would make volibear more useful, right now it pretty much is useless. You can use mundo to jungle, or solo top better than him. You could also use Udyr for the same things.

I wish they would make volibear more useful, right now it pretty much is useless. You can use mundo to jungle, or solo top better than him. You could also use Udyr for the same things.

You've clearly never played with a good voli o_O

lol i think i got hacked :p

"You have been disconeccted"

"You have logged in from another computer"

i go in agian and "you are already in a game, press here to reconnect"

WTF?!?!?!? how can i have been hacked rofl no virus nothing da fuqqqqqqqqq madenssssssssss i go write lol support ticket tell them to disable my account :p

First ever pentakill

Voli is rly stronk :eek:!

I'm starting to agree, every match I've played, there's a volibear always kicking my ass

0xKchE.png

I just got my first ever pentakill, got it with Darius
I barely even remember though, it just all happened really fast

lol i think i got hacked :p

"You have been disconeccted"

"You have logged in from another computer"

i go in agian and "you are already in a game, press here to reconnect"

WTF?!?!?!? how can i have been hacked rofl no virus nothing da fuqqqqqqqqq madenssssssssss i go write lol support ticket tell them to disable my account :p
I also got hacked one time and someone played 1 game with soraka and fed 0/6/0. The hacker didn't change any passwords or anything so I think I was quite lucky I didn't lose my account.
Did some virus scans and cleaned my comp, changed passwords and shit. After that I thought that maybe I should write support ticket or something but I just ate some orange and it was k.

I'm starting to agree, every match I've played, there's a volibear always kicking my ass

I just got my first ever pentakill, got it with Darius
I barely even remember though, it just all happened really fast
Darius pentakills do not count :D gz

I also got hacked one time and someone played 1 game with soraka and fed 0/6/0. The hacker didn't change any passwords or anything so I think I was quite lucky I didn't lose my account.
Did some virus scans and cleaned my comp, changed passwords and shit. After that I thought that maybe I should write support ticket or something but I just ate some orange and it was k.

same for me.. the password isnt changed and he is playing singed atm.. dafuq?

Edit: Some friend is spectating the game atm

1vN5NM.png

what the fuck? he is not feeding or trolling??????

Back