• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Riot hates me :(

Old Ticket : Submitted 12 days ago, Being Processed (for like 10 days..)

New Ticket : Submitted 3 days ago, Being Processed (for like 2 days..) :(

How I got out (1500 atm from 1200). Play OP mid champs who stomp everyone and roam ALOT (gragas eg) or go AD carry (Graves/Ezreal or whatever you prefer).

If you can play AP or AD good, you will carry yourself hard.
Yeah i was playing on east server before and elo dropped 1200>900 now i changed some days ago then west and atm elo 940~.
Im going to mid if i can but mostly some other guy wants go..
I wont AD carry because i just hate it, and if im winning my lane on mid then our jungler just sucks and never ganks and just fails.
Maybe i should train to good jungler because i think if team got good jungler it helps so fcking much.
Btw renekton or yorick solo top?

Both Renek and Yorick are beast in top.

however Renek falls off late but incredibly strong in lane phase and Yorick's ult on a feeded ad carry is nasty stuff.

I would go for Renek though. His mobility and stun and tankyness is needed in most games. And if you know what you're doing, you'll destroy their top laner in most cases.

Yeah i was playing on east server before and elo dropped 1200>900 now i changed some days ago then west and atm elo 940~.
Im going to mid if i can but mostly some other guy wants go..
I wont AD carry because i just hate it, and if im winning my lane on mid then our jungler just sucks and never ganks and just fails.
Maybe i should train to good jungler because i think if team got good jungler it helps so fcking much.
Btw renekton or yorick solo top?

Yorick stomp low elo in the face. And if your jungler is bad and your winning mid, just roam and you win the game.

Jungled one game whit alistar and mid top was going good but bot wtf enemy ezreal 9/0/2 after 13min and our ashe leaves. ;/
Mostly ad/ap carry or jungler feeds and its lost game.
(912elo - 6 Defeat streak atm :D)

I checked your match history. You really should consider another build for Alistar. Shurelyas, mobility, frozen heart & triforce aint so good.

I checked your match history. You really should consider another build for Alistar. Shurelyas, mobility, frozen heart & triforce aint so good.
Mobilitys ad shurelyas fcking beast whit alistar :D
7 Defeat streak

Last edited:
They were so cocky, they all had skins and acting like bosses but we showed them who rocks :D.

20120809152135610.png

7 Defeat and then Vayne 17/14/18 both team base down only main base lefts and we WON IT OMGG :D 1HOUR and 17MIN game :D EpIc
Win again whit tf mid :D 3/1/5 20min game

Last edited:
Yeh i guess ;o But had my ups and downs and trolled and fed alot after getting tired of losing games cuz of feders and idiots. :p
Just got back recently trying to focus on elo again. At the rate im going with my duo partner i should reach 1600-1800 in a matter of few weeks.

Yeh i guess ;o But had my ups and downs and trolled and fed alot after getting tired of losing games cuz of feders and idiots. :p
Just got back recently trying to focus on elo again. At the rate im going with my duo partner i should reach 1600-1800 in a matter of few weeks.

If you're serious about ranked games I suggest you switch over to EU-West.

I just wanted to recommend everyone to play diana before she gets nerfed! SO MUCH FUN :D

Good Bye :D

Back