• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

In the next patch ;

Theres no more smaller minions in a camp ! Only a big one cuz we converted all the hp from the small ones to big one !

just played with nerfed eve in ranked :D

nerfedeve_zps44040f3a.png

Last edited:
4 ap in team 4 trolls in team 1 troll steals my quadra i get mad i get 9 reports GG hope the perma ban wave comes soon i want one then i can finally quit this game!

Nah you are pro, have you ever try to play ranked new champion (already bought) ?

I'm just talking, i know its nothing but i want to start conversation xd

This topic is dead for now.

Normal games? Should rename to troll games. I am not into troll games, I get pissed when I get trolled in ranked games, why would I play those.
But well, until they buff AP and nerf assassins/AD casters I won't play, too retarded seeing only ad teams all day and that even being viable, zzz.
So much broken stuff in the game atm, play warmogs on any champion, works fine, lol.

Im struggling at 1k elo

halp pls

I barely play lol anymore, but I can duo with you whenever I have time. But by the looks of your second topic, a wild guess would be blaming on your farming skills. Told you to add me but you never did :<

- - - Updated - - -

added you ig

Long time ago i played League of legends, When i saw this new support champ i want to start again :D

Woohoo, just hit 30 on my NA account. Now i have 30's on NA and EU West :D I still suck at playing though.

finally darkwinjax,wizik,reyt3ch banned from competitive!! yeeeyh!
I've been playing with these toxic players, and i gotta say, they completely deserve this ban ^_^
I remember playing with wizikodex, spamming that that he ddosed YoungBuck, and now i see this picture, lol'd
eSports Competition Rulings: Suspensions of StunnedandSlayed, Veigodx and Rayt3ch - League of Legends Community

Hahaha oh gosh finally darkwinjax got what he deserved, getting him in ur team. Either he rapes with skarner or does some silly shiit xD (atleast b4)

Back