• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Uhmm Going to fix it now. First time i stream

is it good now??

If you have bad upload speed, I mean like 0.5 downwards, it's impossible for you to stream.. If you have a shitty PC too, don't try it.

3 games in order people go doublejungle. 2 games in order the best game Eu (me) wins a slobotlane.

LoL keeps closing with LoLReplay open when I finish a match..
I open LoL insta and I get bluescreen
DAFUQkINFUQ

nunu2fdcxg.gif

OH

Am I the only one who always manages to feed like 0/8 with tf then gets 15/8 and win? Always, this always happens to me.

Am I the only one who always manages to feed like 0/8 with tf then gets 15/8 and win? Always, this always happens to me.

wut?

LOL
FEEDER HUEHUEHSUSHAUHASODIUHSAD

I never go 0/8 so I never have that problem.
huehue

- - - Updated - - -

level 30 again on Eu-W

Lets get dis rollin boiz

Really i think i need start play ADc, so i can fcking finish games like a man. Losing so many games when enemy got no nexus turrets up and we could finish so easily but others go for baron/inhibitors/jungle mobs.

[video=youtube;WbqVvJvPY1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WbqVvJvPY1s[/video]

haha they keep doing these little funny skits :D

[video=youtube;WbqVvJvPY1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WbqVvJvPY1s[/video]

haha they keep doing these little funny skits :D

loooool
NO ONE CARES ABOUT BARON REGI

zzzzz44.JPG

Currently in promotion series from Diamond 2 to Diamond 1 and then off we go for Challenger ;)

Same. Early game is a pain in the ass as tf for me. Watching massaya makes me feel so bad..

Finally made it to Diamond 1 ;)

yay.JPG

Took me a while but it was well worth it, started from Bronze 5.

Last edited:
Back