• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

From Bronze 5 with same Skill?

How much did you spent for boosting?

OFC it's possible only if you are smurfing your acc's and you have your main in diam league.

Last edited:
I never paid for boosting and never will as i believe that's the stupid thing to do.
I've been playing this game for a while, was gold in s2 and had 2 plat accounts in s3 and now obviously a diamond 1 account.

All games played with my own hands :)

102qxvm.png

I hate games like this.

Jungler and blaming laners they dont get kills :D when you jungle you should help lanes get kills and you take just assists.

[video=youtube;BC777mU6riI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC777mU6riI[/video]

This Jungle def. top 2 in League Of Legend scene.. omg! love him <3

Jungler and blaming laners they dont get kills :D when you jungle you should help lanes get kills and you take just assists.

Naah man i saw how bad they where playing thats why i took the kills. and bot lane was starting to feed.

Btw lissen to this hahahahahhaha

[video=youtube;fVewets2sAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVewets2sAU[/video]

Last edited:
Best of 3 promotion series.
Game 1 - Afker gg Free lose
Game 2 - Carried hard
Game 3 - Me 6-0, Mid 0-6, Jungle 0-8, Top 0-4

God i hate this game sometimes

Best of 3 promotion series.
Game 1 - Afker gg Free lose
Game 2 - Carried hard
Game 3 - Me 6-0, Mid 0-6, Jungle 0-8, Top 0-4

God i hate this game sometimes

its not the game,its the lol community without brain

X7OjiA8.jpg

best game I ever played, we were winning so hard and then we started throwing a bit, their jayce got fed and started carrying, they won several tf and then they took baron, 2 inhibs + 1 turret(down to our last inhib + nexus turrets) then we got 1 of them, after that 1 after another we got them and they threw so hard.
GOOOOOO PLAT(i inv u ok neva?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back