• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Omfg Its impossible to carry sometimes so much retards. Cant even go up to Silver 4 always someone who is going to feed or cry(leave the game) Fuck this game

it's mostly like that in division 1

Yeah it mostly does happen in division 1 but honestly it all depends on your mmr. If your mmr is somewhere 2-3 tiers above what you're at you'll get more. When I carried a friend from bronze to gold 5 I was getting 30 lp every single game even in division 1.

Omfg Its impossible to carry sometimes so much retards. Cant even go up to Silver 4 always someone who is going to feed or cry(leave the game) Fuck this game

Gotta make sure you play good carries :p and instead if you're team is crying or raging, don't rage back at them try and be helpful.

Gotta make sure you play good carries :p and instead if you're team is crying or raging, don't rage back at them try and be helpful.

Still Impossible to carry was on 50LP NOW i am on 6 lp fuck this game to much retards in this game was better back in days

Here's an arcade hecarim code [Used in NA]: WWNPVWFXTCRKNJ

Enjoy whoever gets it.
Did anyone use this code?If so, what regions? Just wondering so if a region isn't used by anyone here I can post it somewhere else. Helping people for funzies :D

9uIwEE.jpg

First gift given

Meh, I don't think I'll get from Platinum V to Diamond before season ends. Do I get a better frame or whatever the prize is if I have a higher Division?

Meh, I don't think I'll get from Platinum V to Diamond before season ends. Do I get a better frame or whatever the prize is if I have a higher Division?
Nope, just better mmr next season when they soft reset everyones mmr

i give bronze acc for someone to carry me to gold 5 (currently silver 1) xddddddddddddddd

Wow had to check 2minutes to find the "alerts" i had,this new layout is so weird

Arcade Hecrim
WW6YW3QQXPWCU9

Arcade Blitzcrank
WWGXLFNGAJRV32

Both used in LAS.

Back