• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League of Legends, official 'tibia' tournament!

Would you participate in a LoL tournament?

• Total voters
Hehe, fun to see people showing interest, if enought people vote yes I'll start making another thread later/tomorrow with signup rules and stuff.

I was thinking of making it 5v5 with people able to join solo, for example if you dont have a team, youll be in a group with all the others without a team, and youll be able to pick who you want to play with ( if they want to play with you ofc ).
Any suggestions?

I got maybe 30 ppl from tibiacams forums that want to play, so thats basically 6 teams, if we can get like 6 from here it would be nice too.

30ppl? lol, post the link
also, I cannot participate before a week or so Im not home

Just put me in a team because I dont have a team yet. Btw hope queue doesnt fuck it.

I was thinking of making it 5v5 with people able to join solo, for example if you dont have a team, youll be in a group with all the others without a team, and youll be able to pick who you want to play with ( if they want to play with you ofc ).
Any suggestions?

Back