• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Server

W.I.P

Jungle Monsters are "neutral". If you attack them, they become aggressive and if target is out of range then they will walkback to their original spawn.
RkE6Qdg3M.gif

amazing work :p i dont understand how people can get such a idea to their server haha i'm out of idea for mine ...

W.I.P

Jungle Monsters are "neutral". If you attack them, they become aggressive and if target is out of range then they will walkback to their original spawn.

I was looking into it how to do it(week before), but looked rather out of league scripting for me so i postponed this after i launch beta. Now i have already slight idea how to do it (if we can put onStepIn scripts to monsters)

How did you do it?
Did you do it in source code or with lua script?

I was looking into it how to do it(week before), but looked rather out of league scripting for me so i postponed this after i launch beta. Now i have already slight idea how to do it (if we can put onStepIn scripts to monsters)

How did you do it?
Did you do it in source code or with lua script?
A bit source edit, but mostly lua.

@Johnap
Cheers :)

@StreamSide
To be honest, i did not understand the changes on the 5.1 patch :p

Working on the spell, which hit the first target infront of the spell.
1ZMLTGj7J.gif

Also wanna announce, that @Limos is intressted on joining the project :) and @Blackstone will help me with the map, cheers to him :)

I had this idea from some months back. I made annie along with 10 other champions.

I had this idea from some months back. I made annie along with 10 other champions.
Creating the champions is not the hard part. Creating the systems and make them optimized and short as possible. Also use the right functions and etc..

did you play lol? just create a custom game and play around the jungle like 10 minutes then u will figure it out

Back