• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League of Legends tournament SIGN UP!

He did not forget it, the point is just that due to queue, everyone is inactive. I can easily get from my Tibia Team atleast 30 LoL players^^

We organized an Otland battle 5 vs 5, a lot of people entered and the day of the fight only 5 players online and the rest offline...
Otland pathetic, they say yes when they wont come online fuck em all.

Well you cant expect that all people got suddenly time. Even if they announced it, there can be always something which comes across.

We organized an Otland battle 5 vs 5, a lot of people entered and the day of the fight only 5 players online and the rest offline...
Otland pathetic, they say yes when they wont come online fuck em all.
Problem is the maker didn't even list the players who joined and there was no actual teams made. Also he didn't even announce who plays who.

if you are refering to me i ignored this as soon as i saw this thread barely had 20 replys.

Back