• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Less death loss = more profit

djmax1

Dashim
Reaction score
Less death loss :::::: ONLY IN WAR MODE ::::::

ex. If you will be killed or just attacked (last 60 seconds) by enemy in war mode - you will lose exp like on real tibia now. (20-30%)
But if you die from other players without war mode with your guild you will lose 1 lvl or just like it is already.

What it will do?
If enemy team don't want accept war mode (like now) you can go for leader, member or anybody from his guild and kill him.
The killed player will lose 1,5 lvl and then he will be angry etc.
This will make that his guild want war mode and start fighting against you. :)

Summing it:

More fun, more and longer war modes (not like now war mode on 1h),
more players who want to fight (and not only...) - more profit for shadowcores community,
many real tibia and other ots players will come back and probably make donate in shop for new start here.

______
if anything is wrong in that text leave your feedback here. :)
/Dashim

yes but gods don't care about player's opinion

First of all they are not called "GODS" they are called adminstration and the owners of the server..
And they cannot listen to 1000 players.. and even if its a majority of "who" wants this to be applyed to the server..
It is going to take alot of time doing it so shut up -.-

Less death loss :::::: ONLY IN WAR MODE ::::::

ex. If you will be killed or just attacked (last 60 seconds) by enemy in war mode - you will lose exp like on real tibia now. (20-30%)
But if you die from other players without war mode with your guild you will lose 1 lvl or just like it is already.

What it will do?
If enemy team don't want accept war mode (like now) you can go for leader, member or anybody from his guild and kill him.
The killed player will lose 1,5 lvl and then he will be angry etc.
This will make that his guild want war mode and start fighting against you. :)

Summing it:

More fun, more and longer war modes (not like now war mode on 1h),
more players who want to fight (and not only...) - more profit for shadowcores community,
many real tibia and other ots players will come back and probably make donate in shop for new start here.

______
if anything is wrong in that text leave your feedback here. :)
/Dashim

I am tired of this crying kids talking about war mode.. If you wanna war with other guilds, you will have to take the risk of getting lowered in levels..
You have taken it when you enter a war with another guild.. Thats your responbility to be carefull when your war:ing..

It is not like call of duty.. jump in and belive your going to take one and buy bless and run to the place again and play call of duty once again -.-
kids -.-

i got the same opinion as fairy~ if u wanna war dont be a charlover thats all

As i said in another post talking about war mode: less death loss is just a nonsense, if you want to war you do for hurt the enemy making him spend shitload of cash for bless and downgrade him for good with this system all this wont happen.
Is just like "I WILL WAR YOU!!! but im too scared to downgrade my beautiful char" Camon...

Most people are missing the big point here!

He's not bringing it up cus he doesn't wanna die that hard in war, he wants it to be more worth sneaking people & fraging them when they ie. don't wanna accept warmode or if they dissband it.

Most people are missing the big point here!

He's not bringing it up cus he doesn't wanna die that hard in war, he wants it to be more worth sneaking people & fraging them when they ie. don't wanna accept warmode or if they dissband it.

Finally inteligent human on this forum!

Back
Top Bottom