• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Less Lootrate?

gyniu

Reaction score
I want to open talk with you guys about lunarforce loot rate
. Don't you think it's too high? Rate of death lose is so low at 250 lvl u lose max 30%. In my opinion loot rate in lunar should be less.

I want to open talk with you guys about lunarforce loot rate
. Don't you think it's too high? Rate of death lose is so low at 250 lvl u lose max 30%. In my opinion loot rate in lunar should be less.

That's on pvp... I was 292 yesterday died by monsters and went down to 290.

The loot rate was earlier 2x, but because of the players wishes we changed it to 3x a while ago.

You want it to be low now that you've already transfered your 999kks from SC?, yeah, no.

this is so stiupid hardcored pvp wher eu lose 20% at 200-300 lvl or max 30% -> 50k? bless? at 3x loot rate 1-2h and u get 1kk so easy. It's for me piece of shit nobody care of death and fight. There should be any way to finish opponent guild like in rl tibia u can waste their cash by deaths. As someone before say the best way will be to destroy twist of fate. Becuase it gonna be more shitty ots than shadowcores. Yep there gonna be less players but same orshaabal without any sense.

this is so stiupid hardcored pvp wher eu lose 20% at 200-300 lvl or max 30% -> 50k? bless? at 3x loot rate 1-2h and u get 1kk so easy. It's for me piece of shit nobody care of death and fight. There should be any way to finish opponent guild like in rl tibia u can waste their cash by deaths. As someone before say the best way will be to destroy twist of fate. Becuase it gonna be more shitty ots than shadowcores. Yep there gonna be less players but same orshaabal without any sense.

ok thanks for your opinion sorry but no one care

For a while. :) in future they will. Even u can't go back to shadowcores. U are here prisoners hahaha :)

Back