• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets Talk About Paladins

Paladin's spell damage needs an increase, while healing needs a decrease

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
> Cipsoft
> Balance
> LEL.

Really, if you are declining change because it would degrade the game; it has already been done with modified spell CDs/ damage formulas/regeneration rate.

Paladins lack the necessary damage because it is random as OP said. Imo the best way to fix it would be to just remove the paralyze from Utito Tempo San all together. Give their running ability back using it.

I can agree with that, though i feel like strong ethereal spear only hits more than sd's on monsters. I never hit over 120 with strong ethereal spear on players and i do with sd's. Thank you for the suggestion.

Not completely sure if ur insinuating that no one on shadowcores pvps, or if you are saying you think it is perfect just the way it is... Either way ur wrong, so i guess it really doesnt matter.

pally is the ebst voc to hunt solo
knight is the best voc to make money
mages are best vocs to pvp

server is good as it is and will not change

if they decide to change something i hope they touch in the ml rate since a lvl 100 sorcerer can hit 1200 after 2 weeks of offline training

Nah this whole thread is wrong, the only thing wrong with rps on this server is the consistency of the hit. w/o utito tempo san ive ranged from 1-450 so thats good and with utito tempo san ive ranged from 1-800. I have no problem with this but all i hate is that i usually only hit 2 out of every 5 hits that are even a remotely decent hit. tbh i say keep the damage input the same but lower the % of bad hits on rp

also the thing about lowering there healing cant happen. The reason they heal so much is because a mage shouldnt be able to hit 800-1k with a ue.

Here is some more input:

Utito Tempo San - Sharp Shooter, suppose to turn you into a motherflippin' sniper. What kind of sniper misses a shot and hits an arm or foot of the target every few hits and only gets a headshot by lucky chance?

Should boost the min damage a paladin deals when it is on - you are paralyzed, healing only by pots (which means you can't move anyway since healing through potions or items require you to stand still) so it is still risky to use but shouldn't risking that amount of side effects do something proportionally useful?

Strong Ethreal Spear - boosting the damage won't help all that much.The other classes have mostly high physical resists (plus their running/stair hops, they will just heal your shitty hits) which further nerfs the Pally's damage (Ethereal spear can also be blocked).
Increasing Divine Missile's damage makes more sense since it is stable in damage like an SD (as a spell it can't miss or be blocked). This will offset the randomness of their weapon hit by supplementing more decent damage over time.

Back