• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer LF progammer, TFS 1.3 (C++)

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
Since TFS has lot of bugs and features I don't use, I'm looking for someone who has time to edit and improve TFS source.

All changes can be made public.
You need to be able to compile source for Windows.
Source must work for both Windows and Linux.
You must be capable of giving the first price for given changes I request.
I pay week after changes has been put on live server and no issues were found.

up, most likely I will outsource from now on too.
OTland simply does not seem to have the skilled people with free time.

Since TFS has lot of bugs and features I don't use, I'm looking for someone who has time to edit and improve TFS source.

All changes can be made public.
You need to be able to compile source for Windows.
Source must work for both Windows and Linux.
You must be capable of giving the first price for given changes I request.
I pay week after changes has been put on live server and no issues were found.
Regarding the compilation, paying 30€ for whoever can make a guide which will help me to set up and compile the source code.
The previous developer can compile these sources, but he doesn't remember how he made it possible.
For me, compiler keeps giving these errors (picture below)

Attachments

Regarding the compilation, paying 30€ for whoever can make a guide which will help me to set up and compile the source code.
The previous developer can compile these sources, but he doesn't remember how he made it possible.
For me, compiler keeps giving these errors (picture below)
my guess is you're trying to manually add changes from TFS repo to your engine and it's causing errors because you missed the commits where they dropped support for commands
you can find those commits here: Drop commands support in favor of talkactions · otland/forgottenserver@eeacf88 Remove commands leftovers (#2172) · otland/forgottenserver@e70f715
looks like you already have commands.cpp removed already (LNK2001 means you have no definition for a predeclared function), all you need to do now is just remove commands.h and follow the rest of the changes from those commits

Do you have any repo with it to test?
Does this work? whitevo / whi world source / source / — Bitbucket

my guess is you're trying to manually add changes from TFS repo to your engine and it's causing errors because you missed the commits where they dropped support for commands
you can find those commits here: Drop commands support in favor of talkactions · otland/forgottenserver@eeacf88 Remove commands leftovers (#2172) · otland/forgottenserver@e70f715
looks like you already have commands.cpp removed already (LNK2001 means you have no definition for a predeclared function), all you need to do now is just remove commands.h and follow the rest of the changes from those commits
How can that be, we both have the same latest sources.
But one can compile, another can't.

I forwarded your post to the developer and wait for his response too.
Idk if he has OTLand account, if he does we perhaps move to conversation? We both would prefer Discord though.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Back