• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Libyan rebels win...what now?

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Well the rebels have taken Tripoli and it appears they have won. But my question is, what do you guys think will happen now? Obviously it's going to be really hard to build the country from practically the ground up, and to undo all of the damage that Gadhafi has done. Please no racist or hateful comments.

I personally think that the West should help Libya as much as possible and it should support the leaders that want a true Democracy. One thing it should not do is just leave it alone as it did with afghanistan after the Soviets retreated.

Now America will force Libya to give them petrol, tada.

Now America will force Libya to give them petrol, tada.

Oil for help is not bad, I'm glad Libya is now free, but it is like Dixter said, it's going to be hard to "get back in the game".

My say is, if US is going to help, it should be a trade,(we aren't in the best conditions either, economically speaking) also action should be taken quickly since Libya is now weak, we would not like to see "vultures" prey on poor Libya.

Now as I will do due to this news *Pops open the finest Champaign and fills a fancy glass with it* I will drink to this Victory, Job well done ol'chaps!

Same as egypt. Give them kudos for succeeding, yet after a week no one cares anymore.
That's basically about it, Thing is no is going to hang around their necks for long, Recognition only lasts so short, so get used to it, that's how life rolls, from here on Libya should focus on recovering.

The world will be turning it eyes against Syria because obviously the "majority" of syrians protest against the president.

Israel is America's tail

Found a funny picture ;p
serial.gif

Hail the rebels. They took the control of half Tripoli and Gadaffi is not there anymore. He just went to his resistance where his mates did a lot of holes long time ago... Those holes communicate to the sea and he may escape by boat but the NOTA wont let him scape so easy, they have permission to shoot via sky/ground with helicopters/planes with mortars and so on. It's hard to escape with NOTA in the air.
Let's see... Tripoli now is safe.

Back