• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Limestonenetworks]Offering my dedicated that I dont use anymore! 40% Discount

Jaac

[PHP] *Linux*
Reaction score
Hello People, well I retired my self from ots and I buy a dedicated 5 days ago from Dedicated Server Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Limestone Networks for 150 USD, because I get a promotion 6 months ago and I get 40% of discount, the original prize of this dedicated is 230 USD but I dont want to waste my money and I want to give this dedicated for a prize, and comes with the following features:
PS: THIS IS NOT A VPS!

You can see the server here http://www.limestonenetworks.com/servers/order/44/1.html and the original prize
Processor: Quad Core 9650 3.00GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR2
HardDrive: 500GB SATA2
Uplink Port Speed: 100mbps
Bandwith: 6TB
Operating System: you can choose
IP's: 8

If you are interesed to rent this dedicated please PM me, and if the monthly payment ends, you can continue paying the 150 USD for this dedicated

Last edited:
Back