• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we got out of a cave we saw a boat and decided to continue our journey to find the lost city.

nieuwste.png

nieuwste2.png

nieuwste3.png

We've been searching for days!
Finally we found it ;D that cave started to smell like rotten orc.:eek:
Lol, on a serious note: amazing as always!:D

Reminds me of
Argonath.jpg

Which was filmed behind my house

Looks awesome anyway :p

Amazing, good jobz.
The boats turned out really good :)
Forsaken, try making paddles now? :pP

Wow, thats beautiful! :]

And yeah that picture reminded me of what Pero posted aswell as soon as I saw it xd

Nice sprites btw :eek:

At first I was like, oh wow. Then I was like, WTF! When did Limos get so good?

At first I was like, oh wow. Then I was like, WTF! When did Limos get so good?

Haha yeah!
Following her progress now for a while, I feel the same way xF

@Limos
If you just wanna try some darker places and more scary stuff once in a while (which I know you hate doing hah :p) you will EASILY become one of the greatest mappers on OTlands, time will tell, I'm certain!
:3

Surely epic, but you should try other statues if they fit on the scenario.
Also I love the combination of stone walls amidst the mountain walls, look so well placed that its hardly noticeable.

I see many bugs and wrong details, sure it's cool but well because of the light effects and custom sprites he used.
Could you please show us those pictures in bright? Would be nice to see everything.

Didn't had much time because of school to make something, but here are 2 pictures for a little bump, hope you like it :)

huisjevk.png

tuintje.png

OOoooh! First pic : that house is just adorable :D

Second pic is also great! Looks like some kind of a slum place, the only thing Im woundering about is the building to the southwest, whats up with that being all hollow? xd

Overall, awesome pics!

I don't know actually, I saw this in a movie and decided to make it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back