• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, awesome o.o
You are really putting some effort into this city, its just unique.

An other part of Savilian City
brugsavilian.png

New page and :D really nice :D Good job!

Probable when I finish the livemap I will post something new.

Great mapping looking forward to seeing some more.

A visit to the mountain valley.
Credits to Forsakenfate for making the sprite, to Luffy for making parts of the mountains with me and to Peroxide for making the waterfall and some parts around the water.

bergje.png

bergje2.png

bergje3.png

Last edited:
The first thing I've to say about the picture you post before is that I think you made a picture of the wrong place. I think an ingame picture s-e from the stairs would have been the best place to take a picture at (or at the seagull where it's now placed). Really like the clean combination of the elements you guys did put inside the picure. You can see the combination of 3 (it was right?) great mappers put together. I gave a few things that's Limos her style before, and she saw it as it troll. Wasn't meant to be. Hope this comment will make it good at all =). Sorry for the missunderstoodment Limos! Sorry that I can't tell you guys anything to improve.

I love the sat down player/npc :D awesome touch.

Mapping is great also :D

Choose a better image hosting site located in EU, please.

All nice, thumbs up!

Thnx for the comments.

@Sientelo
I still need to learn how to make good screenshots, hope I will do it better next time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back