• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux & Programming/Scripting Services

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
I don't have time for descriptions, so:

My programming skills:
c++, java, php, js, html, css, lua, bash, sql, etc....

I provide also linux services.
Basic protection, compile sources, install automatic account maker (website), install and configure everything you need.

Last edited:
Any linux distro or specific ones? And how about setting up an SFTP server to transfer files? What webserver?

I might contact you son for a little project I want to host.

Any linux distro or specific ones? And how about setting up an SFTP server to transfer files? What webserver?

I might contact you son for a little project I want to host.
Linux distro: any (but would be easier for u to use debian or ubuntu)
any webserver u want (default apache2), I can do w/e u want

Linux distro: any (but would be easier for u to use debian or ubuntu)
any webserver u want (default apache2), I can do w/e u want

Cool, you'll be hearing from me soon. And SFTP? PHPMyAdmin?

Averatec is recommended :)

I would like a free service got a kind of idea what I need :p or hire you if the offer isn't available

Bought this server from averatec.

We ran into some complications, probably because i'm such a newbie when it comes to linux, distros and dedicated servers.. nonetheless he solved it all easily and i recieved everything in working condition.

HIGHLY recommend this guy. :)

avera u updagrade sources for example upgrade my tfs 0.3.7 to 10.7x? on basic login i no need fnctions

Last edited:
Accept me on skype, brah :p

Back