• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Glitch

Ussef

Reaction score
Ive portforwarded my server and i did the sql and everything is great :D
But whenever i try to login on the login screen i press enter then the screen vanishes and it keeps doing the same thing i dont know what is this glitch and how the hell to deal with it :S
Please anyhelp would be appreciated :D
And whenever i tell a friend to try to login he gets to the acc manager and he needs to press enter to login so when he presses enter . it said connecting to the game then it says connection failed. .. please help .
You cant try urself its 9.54 and ip is 41.42.27.209

- - - Updated - - -

Ive portforwarded my server and i did the sql and everything is great :D
But whenever i try to login on the login screen i press enter then the screen vanishes and it keeps doing the same thing i dont know what is this glitch and how the hell to deal with it :S
Please anyhelp would be appreciated :D
And whenever i tell a friend to try to login he gets to the acc manager and he needs to press enter to login so when he presses enter . it said connecting to the game then it says connection failed. .. please help .

BUMP

Last edited:
ive portforwarded my server and i did the sql and everything is great :d
but whenever i try to login on the login screen i press enter then the screen vanishes and it keeps doing the same thing i dont know what is this glitch and how the hell to deal with it :s
please anyhelp would be appreciated :d
and whenever i tell a friend to try to login he gets to the acc manager and he needs to press enter to login so when he presses enter . It said connecting to the game then it says connection failed. .. Please help .

- - - updated - - -

bump

bumppppppp

gonna put it on just a sec

- - - Updated - - -

new ip is 41.42.25.45

- - - Updated - - -

Kalien i dont understand what do you mean ?

Did you forwarded port 7172? and do you have your global ip (ip from www.whatismyip.com) in your config.lua?
Also check in config.lua if the ports are correct
Lua:
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172

Can you show a screen from your router where you forwarded the ports?
And post the connection part from your config.lua.

-- Connection Config
ip = "41.42.25.45"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
adminProtocolPort = 7171
statusProtocolPort = 7171
loginTries = 10
retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
maxPlayers = "50"
motd = "Welcome the Zombie Apocalypse!"
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "no"
allowClones = "no"
serverName = "Forgotten"
loginMessage = "Think you got what it takes to survive in this world?, dont forget that you can buy meat by using the !meat command ;)"
adminLogsEnabled = "no"
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"

- - - Updated - - -

PORTFOR.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

PORTFOR.jpg

Attachments

The screen is to small, try to upload it on a site.
Btw did you turn off your firewall and antivirus?

Edit: Last screen is better, but it looks like only 7171 is there. If you only opened port 7171, open 7172 too.

Last edited:
made it 7172 still vanishes :(

- - - Updated - - -

ill keep it open in case anyone eles sees it but im going to sleep now cause school tomm and its 1:00 am cya :D , thanks Limos for ur support :D really appreciate it :)

Back