• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LogMein Hamachi & Remote Control [SAFE?]

Wodian

Lorensia Developer.
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

I have bin considering by switching to LogMein software. It is working great and it is free. But is this software safe for hackers? I know that a DDos attack is almost impossible to prevent but by hacking your server (Software theft or keylogging) is this peice of software safe?

At the moment i'm using hamachi instead of a FTP server because of password guessing/hacking. It seems that it is working great. I can manage users to control my server and give,revoke permissions to it. LogMein remote control is the most easy software I've ever installed on my server. Just install and you can acces it on the internet.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
@tusuxo
I dont pay for the LogMein software. It is free to use software. And if you use Realvnc it is still possible to guess the password.

"Want file transfer, remote printing, desktop sharing, and more?
You need LogMeIn Pro²"

or use realVNC completely free

it's not possible to guess a password like:
mytibiaaccount123lolthatsawesome987tosuxoisfuckingawesome456
you get the idea... the time it would take to brute force/dictionary hack (and the size of the dictionary lol) is just... phenomenal

Well im using hamachi for filesharing and logmein for remote desktop. I dont need logmein pro2 to get my work done. And with the password thing you are right. But what if they keylogged your machine? Are passwords encrypted?

My question was, is LogMein software safe or not? Not the benefits of RealVNC with comparison of LogMein.

Wodian,,

Back