• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LOL, ROFl, LMAO!

I literally crapped myself, that's how horrible this video was. But then I looked at my avatar, wiped my ass and then smiled :D

That could be because you do not understand properly the english lenguage ?

said the one spelling wrong on language and not a big letter on English ;)

So... WE need to have a bad sense of humor to know English? >.<

This had me laughing so hard during class, I GOT KICKED OUT!. For the people who thought this wasn't funny I seriously think you need to get a real sense of humour and exchange it with the boring one you've got now..

Sublime:

Its not that i don't need to know English to get the joke, I just said that it wasn't funny at all.
I mean he didn't make any fun, Lets be realistic:

If you say ROFL: Rolling on floor laughing , you wouldn't drop on the floor and start laughing like most ppl wouldn't do either.
But this kid was very realistic and he actually made it. so thumbs up for him +1

I don't know why I watched it again, but it is so dumb that I can't even believe he made it.

Back