• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lololololololol Nice ! Requiem ruin noob war

not owned we were on noob chars and were going to ob and then this fucking ''requiem'' came and destroy our noob battle

karid grow up? funny killing 400-'s`? OH FORGOT YOU CANT KILL HIGHER LEVELS THAN THAT!! grow some balls ;]

Bazzese grow up? Funny to have lvl 536 on ot and don't leave pz? OH FORGOT YOU CANT KILL ANYONE WITHOUT DIEING, WARRY ABOUT LVLS??!! grow some balls ;] <ironic>

Bazzese grow up? Funny to have lvl 536 on ot and don't leave pz? OH FORGOT YOU CANT KILL ANYONE WITHOUT DIEING, WARRY ABOUT LVLS??!! grow some balls ;] <ironic>

are you kidding me? im not playing on heluu longer since i play softcores and only log on ice sometimes. so dont tell me im not leaving pz because im scared its because i have no time for it lal. i just check my char sometimes. and btw you shouldnt saY anything about that since you cant do any action without 10 people?
YOU GO! :thumbup:

zackis va fan e de här du skrev till mig att dom knullade dig DOM HADE FUCKING INTE RÖRT DIG JU och ketrina skrev till dig nåting om att han var tvungen hjälpa fyfan och i början vad skrev du till knight wulfgar?? come come come come come

I knew that cam would come, do you know what I say? NEVER DO AN OB WITH ZACKIS, HE'S LIKE GOGO GO WE GO, AND THEN WHEN HE SEE'S THE PEOPLE RUNS AWAY AND DOESN'T BE TOGETHER LIKE THE REAL TEAMS DO :)

Back