• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look at this DDos BS

What I don't understand is I haven't even come close to half of my resources.. I never even use half the RAM I have on the VPS(6GB).. My bandwidth is well below...

My outgoing data never goes anywhere near what a DDos attack is..

I had 40 players on the server a week prior, and the server didn't get flagged then for PPS....

To me.. it feels like they just failed to stop a DDos attack and suspended the server for a minute till I complained and then told me it was my PPS.

Just trying to verify if they are bullshitting me or not.. paid for the best DDos protection they had, so its a little frustrating seeing a huge incoming traffic spike then goin down :(

then they claim its my PPS, the "automated system" caught me,
however the PPS at that time the server went down wasn't even close to what it had peaked a couple days before. when players were all logged in.
That sux :/ yeah Providers will literally say what they want to throttle/suspend you..

Back