• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look at this dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds like Epic because he's Epic (fail).
Epic is not Egyptian and this man can talk Egyptian , Epic is Insulting islam and this guy is muslim how can he be epic?

Last edited:
what is that dont talk about me when iam not here

what is that mean He's Epic, end of discussion.
?
imgres

lol :p sure thay are

all this because i asked him for help ;)

Thay?
you are from a free school too.You Can't even talk english , all he does is writing letters for to read it on mic.
Can you please stop Being Rude to people .

Im not in a free school... the newest school im in new is 1000$ and a donate a computer that should cost above 500$
and btw
Why dont you leave otland kiddy? and go play somthing u black idiot
you cant even heal in tibia.... you are nothing here... you cant even map or anything. gtfo

Quote from XGuy
thanks for working hard on wofb to start it again
iam a player(retard) form wofb
XD

Thay?

Im not in a free school... the newest school im in new is 1000$ and a donate a computer that should cost above 500$
and btw
you cant even heal in tibia.... you are nothing here... you cant even map or anything. gtfo

Husam don't play smart i knew you when you just joined this community your english was on the low level of development of man kind lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Thay?

and btw

Husam, husam, husam...you should be criticizing other people's English, yours suck too and please stop posting sentences with comments that were used against you.

@up you still don't know how to edit a damned post?

Sincerely, I see so bad english in the whole thread. No one is able to flame since you all lack in English language.

Thay?

and btw

Can you do anything? in mapping sucks , in talking sucks in everything sucks and now you're attacking me ?!
i will leave for sure but not because of you but because otland is full of kids.

no one know every thing

we will learn untill we die

and every one know the history of egypt

the world dont know any thing bout The secret of mummification

only the old egyptian who know

and Pharaohs have built the the pyramids and it still here till now

no one should talk about The total knowledge

Can you do anything? in mapping sucks , in talking sucks in everything sucks and now you're attacking me ?!
i will leave for sure but not because of you but because otland is full of kids.

Kids? Look who talks, the kiddo trying to correct my english in a visitor message, and failed properly. As a second time, no one is able to flame others in this thread, you all lack of something.

no one know every thing

1. Not everyone knows the history of egypt

2. We can learn how to make our life 10x faster, or even close to immortality

3. Few arqueologists know the mummification stuff

4. Pharaohs didn't built anything, they used slaves for that

no one know every thing

1) Common Sense
2) Same as above
3) Not everyone does, Greek History is more popular.
4) The World doesn't know the secret of the Greek Fire (Mummification can be done even today, Greek Fire can't be produced 100%).
5) Only the Byzantine Greeks know
6) The Pyramid of Hellinikon is older than every single pyramid in Egypt.
7) True

This is some proof that Egyptian History is not something unique. Every history has unique parts but the ones you mentioned aren't. Also stop talking like you're Jesus and use the default black color not a rainbow-like text.

Sorry but, africa's history > all's history since they've been there for 5million ages. Go go get over it.

Sorry but, africa's history > all's history since they've been there for 5million ages. Go go get over it.

Bigger history doesn't mean more brilliant history. Greece is the birthplace of Democracy, Western Civilization and gave the base to science, e.g Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Astrophysics and many more. It also was the greatest ancient economical and military center on world.

Europe > Africa

Kids? Look who talks, the kiddo trying to correct my english in a visitor message, and failed properly. As a second time, no one is able to flame others in this thread, you all lack of something.

1)not talking to you.
2)this made no sense.

Bigger history doesn't mean more brilliant history. Greece is the birthplace of Democracy, Western Civilization and gave the base to science, e.g Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Astrophysics and many more. It also was the greatest ancient economical and military center on world.

Europe > Africa

Yeah, by that rule, Rome > Greece. Sorry but fail

1)not talking to you.
2)this made no sense.

1. Cry
2. More cry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back