• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking a team that wanna make a pokemon server but very detailed!!

Kerstman

Reaction score
Looking for a team that wanna plays pokemon but very detailed!!
Hey everyone I wanna start a new Pokmeon OT project but I can't do sprites and I'm a scripter + mapper. Though, if I can get a team that is as dedicated to this project as I am, we *WILL* make this happen. I am studying more and more scripting every day and learning new things all the time. I have a list of ideas written out of how the server will work I just need someone who has the time to draw up all of the sprites.
Languages: Dutch , English fluently.

Needed for team:
3 Scripters (Myself included)(sprites,c++ and more!)(professionals)
2 Mapper ( professional)
1 Website maker(professionals)
1 Hoster(professionals)
Or come with your idea's or what ur voc is what u can do.
And we will see if the team gets bigger
(just professionals not little childerens in the team)
If you wanna know more, give me a pm
And we talk more about it!

greets,,

Last edited:
you can downlaod some of the scripts from otland, and the sprites from here aswell, but you need to do alot...

i have one core i7, total 4 tb hard drive (3x western digital 1tb, 2x seagate 500gb) 6 gb ram... but only if it is one SERIOUS pokemon LOL not a city that you call pokemon city >.>

Why you wanna make a pokemon server? make something diffrent & funny pokemon does already exist.

you can buy a pokemon server from me its easier xD msg me if you wanna buy it

and dont take ahmed some hoster he sucks!!!

Suc 6 met je project! klinkt leuk, kost alleen heel veel tijd. Ik ben ook net weer begonnen met een nieuwe project hehe anders had ik wel willen helpen

As kingi says, I wouldnt trust ahmed because his a new member. He will probably scam you. And if you look, his name is ahmed12. Ahmed12 is ahmed 12 years old :)

Back