• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a e-shop

Kurre Kurrson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am in the middle of creating some sort of company (I am still in the early stages) and my idea is that ill run some sort of web-shop. As far as I am aware I know the best thing to do in my shoes is to find a ready-to-run site as I don't got enough knowledge to make everything secure. Ive been testing a few different ready-built sites before but none of them was what I was looking for. So if you have ever used any ready site that you would like to recommend feel free to do so!

Thanks for your help!

OBS: I am not looking for a site where someone else hosts it for you. I want it for my own computer/furture host.

/Simon

There are plenty of ready-to-use shops out there, I really think other forums and google will give you more useful information than otland :p

Best of luck.

Just something simple, it dosen't have to be too fancy. I would like to be able to edit the page after my needs aswell. After all I do got some experience around photoshop,css,html,php hehe :)

Well @Snooby this is a forum where a lot of people interested in things like this hang around. And as I stated in the first post I've been looking around some but didn't find what I was looking for. I'd rather ask around to see what other ppl are using or have been using.

Thanks

Back