• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a friend, and a helper maybe

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
well the title based... i got "friends" on Real tibia but i still feel alone quit much...

Yes i got friends irl but most of them are from my class and we dont meet after school as much...
i got my girlfriend and like 1 good irl friend but its empty for me...

So ? wanna be it? xD please have some good english to... i know i dont got the best one...

Looking for a helper in PHP scripting...
sometimes it hard to understand something in "Stack-overflow"...

its maybe a basic question or something i just did miss... but it could be advance as hell to...

//why doing this thread? i felt for it! so no flames plox!

Good Luck :)
I hope you find the person you were looking for !

nerd.jpg

Friends?xDD :D

GL with this

WOW... forever alone? haha jk.

You surely have less friends than he does..

@ON: This is quite stupid, just sayin, getting friends isnt really hard pal, just go out and do some social activity..

@ON: This is quite stupid, just sayin, getting friends isnt really hard pal, just go out and do some social activity..

the thing is i dont feel comfortable on partys and stuff like that...

the thing is i dont feel comfortable on partys and stuff like that...

It doesnt neccessarily have to be parties, there are tons of ways, easier ways are gathering with known friends (meeting new people), practicing sports or anything related (photography courses, painting, etc.). Anything that you might be interested with and that can make you socialize.
Plus, you have a gf right? Well there's another way to meet new people, why dont you get to know your gf friends?

I'm ok with you finding new people on the internet, it isn't bad, it's just that you never really get to be "real friends" if you know what I mean.

JK=Joke, and do you know me in real life? NO, so stop saying bullshit.

It doesnt neccessarily have to be parties, there are tons of ways, easier ways are gathering with known friends (meeting new people), practicing sports or anything related (photography courses, painting, etc.). Anything that you might be interested with and that can make you socialize.
Plus, you have a gf right? Well there's another way to meet new people, why dont you get to know your gf friends?

I'm ok with you finding new people on the internet, it isn't bad, it's just that you never really get to be "real friends" if you know what I mean.

ye i know... but her friends are creepy... and i guess you know what im talking about...
sports? i way to old for it now. im 18. focusing on php mainly right now and like other web reletad stuff.
i wanna meet new ppl but im so shy xD YES. im a boy, im 18 and shy! xD
but the only thing i can really talk about are computers, some games, and some random other stuff...

i just feel lonely sometimes.. but ye i wanna feel like getting a new life and be a jaskass as i used to be

Wannabe friend with me?
You don't know how friendly I'm don't listen to other people before you hear/see with your eyes :p

Add Me on skype polat.alemdar555

ye i know... but her friends are creepy... and i guess you know what im talking about...
sports? i way to old for it now. im 18. focusing on php mainly right now and like other web reletad stuff.
i wanna meet new ppl but im so shy xD YES. im a boy, im 18 and shy! xD
but the only thing i can really talk about are computers, some games, and some random other stuff...

i just feel lonely sometimes.. but ye i wanna feel like getting a new life and be a jaskass as i used to be

Well. Not gonna get nasty about the topic eventho I knida had to smash down a lil laught.

If you want to get friends irl, Dont go to partys ffs. You grab chicks in partys, You get drink partners but usually the guys I meet at partys stay guys I ONLY meet at partys to drink and smoke pot and so on.

So If u want to meet people, Go to some Festivals of music bands you listen to.
I met my girlfriend at my old job Selling ice cream throught the summer(jerk on it, So did I.) Well and eventho the job was shit the price not the money) was just amazing. If you plan to play tibia until april and continuing on, add me in skype: qaushinio

Back
Top Bottom