• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for a good 9.8+ to play

Westie

Reaction score
as the title says :) don't say shadowcores already played there and got hacked :( any other ideas please looking for a new server and that has potential to grow :)

quit rl tibia because of the swap system its stupid ;s and i played reptera couldnt find many english speaking players

Prr... still don't see why people love Shadowcores that much.. There are TONS of epic OT's which are really epic.. Some might now be known as good as Shadowcores but they certainly do not have to stand in the shadows of Shadowcores.

bravera.no-ip.org is good just needs more players :\

Prr... still don't see why people love Shadowcores that much.. There are TONS of epic OT's which are really epic.. Some might now be known as good as Shadowcores but they certainly do not have to stand in the shadows of Shadowcores.

agrred 100% bravera is alot better then shadowcores but not as much players:\

agrred 100% bravera is alot better then shadowcores but not as much players:\

how come? can't know since I haven't played bravera but shadowcores got the players got updates alot of ppl selling in market/making quest, pretty much everything 9.8 got.

how come? can't know since I haven't played bravera but shadowcores got the players got updates alot of ppl selling in market/making quest, pretty much everything 9.8 got.

bravera has hard work dedication and is a actual ot not everything 100% global tibia dude i prefer the way bravera was made ...

bravera has hard work dedication and is a actual ot not everything 100% global tibia dude i prefer the way bravera was made ...

so then its not the ot which is better it's about what you prefer, lol.

They call themselves CipSoft and they actually care about us. Like 10 minutes left to improvements in respawn speed for example. And many other issues are being discussed with players

Back