• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Mapper That's Been Around a While

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of RPG's fail over the years, a vast ocean of projects fail to release including my own, and generic servers become super successful. I'm working on a RPG server that I truly think will be a success if it gets finished, I want to create a community where people can make friends and look back with fond memories.

If you enjoy mapping and map on a regular basis and are interested in contributing to something unique this project will probably be a good home for you. You can map what you want, when you want, how you want. I'm looking for someone who's talented and just maps for the sake of mapping. Like I said it'd pretty much be total creative freedom, things will have to be reined in around concepts of course; consider a mapping prompt.

I'm being concise and cohesive concerning features, I'm not getting carried off with epic ideas that can't be implemented in a proper manner or in a reasonable time frame. However it's very unique and based around what people hate and love. There isn't any payment, I don't intend to make money, there will not be any kind of "shop" to try and net money for this; purely for the love of what OT should be.

Back