• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a new phone - Any recommendations?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
Take LG and then from the G series. G2/G3 ... G5. Ill never get another phone than LG again. Ive G2 atm but id like to buy the G5 :p

Those phones are way too underrated imo. In the beginning you will need to get used to the "LG phone" feeling but its fine when you get it.

I think you can get G2 for less than 200 eu.

Take LG and then from the G series. G2/G3 ... G5. Ill never get another phone than LG again. Ive G2 atm but id like to buy the G5 :p

Those phones are way too underrated imo. In the beginning you will need to get used to the "LG phone" feeling but its fine when you get it.

I think you can get G2 for less than 200 eu.
Thanks mate will check :)

I searched a bit and I see that you cant buy it anymore lol.. (Lg G2)
You can buy it "used" for 139€ on amazon with sellers with a 95% satisfaction rating and 12 month guarantee.

I've owned 3 phones, and two of them have been HTC.
One of the business's I take calls for is a very very shitty pre-paid phone company.
I use about 15 different phones each day.
I recommend the newest HTC device.
http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-10/
There is nothing spectacular about the phone.
It has no marketing gimmicks.
It just simply works, as you'd expect a smart phone to work.
It does everything great. It does nothing poor.
It's the 'I want a smartphone that works out of the box, and I don't give a shit about any spectacular fancy marketing bullshit' phone. :)

I got my hands on a Sony Xperia X for free, uhm i like the phone and all but pros and cons!

pros:
metal back, so it holds if you drop it, which i do alot ( check cons ;) )
its a large phone, but it does not feel lite it.
pretty fast phone overall ( except start up )
wont break that easy ( trust me dropped it 1000 times just a small screen break in lower right corner, cant even notice it if you have a case on )

cons:
a bit "slippery" with the back in metal.
slow start up
for the price it currently being sold at its not worth the money.
camera ( i've study photography and i can say even tho it lets you control alot of thing such as " ISO, white balance, exposure and so on " i feel like its pictures is always grainy and the camera is slow, both slow with taking the picture and getting the focus right )
while you are on the phone and there are background noises ( people speaking in the same room as you or car driving by ) you cant hear shit.

Sum:
if you get this for very cheap or for free, its a nice phone, cant complain that much about it actually, since i mostly do texting and playing pokemon Go with it haha..

I actually like iOS more then any android phone i've used.
next phone will probobly be and iphone SE :)

You guys all fail to realize my budget is 200$ :rolleyes:
I am sure, that these expensive phones are performing great but nothing for my budget xD
Tempted to take a https://www.wileyfox.com phone with Cyanogenmod (improved android) atm :p

Smart phone for 200 euro? Is that even possible without it being a piece of paper with painting on?

Back