• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a professional PHP scripter

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Is there anyone trusted here that is professional in his work?
It has nothing to do with tibia. I need him to do something for me from scratch and I will pay the amount he asks for.
You'll have to be very good at your work because I need the best result.
If you want to know more and think that you're good enough reply here with your Skype name.

You just insulted every php developer out there by calling them a scripter :(

I am not having a problem. I need something to be done. And I am willing to pay

PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
http://php.net/manual/en/intro-whatis.php

@HalfAway beat me to it.
Its can produce html code but it can't run within html code, it has more functionality than a client side language and is used for more then just web based applications..

If you want to put down on your resume your a php scripter by all means do so.. I on the other hand will not ^.-

Its can produce html code but it can't run within html code, it has more functionality than a client side language and is used for more then just web based applications..

If you want to put down on your resume your a php scripter by all means do so.. I on the other hand will not ^.-
I don't think you know the difference between a real programming language and a scripting language.

I don't think you know the difference between a real programming language and a scripting language.
If you say so..
After all premium members know more about these things then us free accounts <sarcasm>

Back
Top Bottom