• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a spriter

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm interested in someone that could sprite some quivers, food dishes/meals, claw/fisting weapons and some torches for me.

I'd also be interested in getting some monsters made, mostly different sorts of rats, rat men, some merfolk, mind flyers (octopus men), trents/treefolk(tree monsters), feyrs, umber hulks, and inanimate objects turned alive (like a candlestick monster or a living chest).

For the monsters, I'd provide pictures drawn pictures of what I would want turned into a Tibia monster sprite.

I'm not directly looking for someone to join my 'project', but it isn't out of the question, but i'm mostly looking for someone to pay to do commission work to get these sprites made.

Just pm me or reply here, and we can talk something out.

Payment would be through paypal.

It's up to debate, I'm not really sure what the going right is, or if there is a going rate.

But I guess the best way to get this started is to throw out a price, lets say 5-20 dollars???

The price depends of what you really need.
I already have a Triton, if you want.

[Removed by River]

I did the bed and dead stuffs, but I won't give you until you pay for this.
As you can see, they're naked except on dead and in beds, but I will do clothes.

My job conditions is just you accept I use the sprites I did on Kingdom Age too and you wait I got time to do all stuffs, because I'm a lot busy.

Show me some kind of monster you would like to do and I will give my price for each one.

Ciao. :)

Last edited:
Theres various things I want done, and I am okay with you taking your time, and using the sprites on your own project

Here are some 'source pictures' of how I want the monsters to look, you can pick whichever you'd want to make, just tell me the price.

Right now I am looking for treefolk such as this picture:
2zox5ci.png

Also looking for diseased rats like this:
eJFwMis.png

Umber Hulks like this:
PtR8UaL.png

and this:
V3TQ1ow.png

And a mindflayer lik this:
A5r6PSK.png

1. 25$ (size of a Cyclops?)
2. 10$ (I could do 3 types of them)
3. 20$ (size of a Frost Giant?)
4. 20$ (size of a Stone Golem?)
5. 25$ (size of a Stone Golem?)

For now, let me buy number 5, it can be the same size as a quara.

Pm me with how I would pay you.

Add me on Skype: gabriel.moraes.de.oliveira
I'm busy with my university for now, so I can't do anything.
But add me. We could talk better this way.

Back