• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for an experience host for a new Evolution server!

Tryania

Reaction score
We are a team who's starting an evolution server. We have pretty much everything ready to go, all we need is a host.
Contact me via PM if you're interested and I will explain the details.

Or add me on MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:
actually you don't have anything ready, from just reading this i can tell that you are not even 14 years old, and it's a download&run server, anyways please just put screen shots and more information like client version etc...

actually you don't have anything ready, from just reading this i can tell that you are not even 14 years old, and it's a download&run server, anyways please just put screen shots and more information like client version etc...

Can you read the thread before you start writing? I give details of the server when you are interested.

Idiot

Write something useful or do not write anything at all.

@Tryania
Can you give us some more information about server? I mean which exp stages, what special have you got in your server etc.
If your server will be interessted, I think I can host it.

Hi, and tell me sth about you Evolution OTS, Is it custom map, or downloaded from internet, if 2 option = i Don't give you hosting.
Hmm, I send you screens and lets to say: Good machine, good downlink / uplink, and I can give you that: SSH or Telnet, FTP, PHPMYADMIN ACCESS and/or Administrative rights for ssh, if you want make also anything else.
For month I want 50% from sms shop if counter of people will not higher than 100+, ever else higher = negotiate.
Price is a small and machine is a transcend complex which will be given for that price.
hostx.jpghosty.jpg
Please give me info on priv or skype

Hi, and tell me sth about you Evolution OTS, Is it custom map, or downloaded from internet, if 2 option = i Don't give you hosting.
Hmm, I send you screens and lets to say: Good machine, good downlink / uplink, and I can give you that: SSH or Telnet, FTP, PHPMYADMIN ACCESS and/or Administrative rights for ssh, if you want make also anything else.
For month I want 50% from sms shop if counter of people will not higher than 100+, ever else higher = negotiate.
Price is a small and machine is a transcend complex which will be given for that price.
View attachment 17689View attachment 17690
Please give me info on priv or skype

This is not a Good hosting for that type of server man, is low RAM, and the net = Ddos attacks and can get offline easy, and 50% of donations its to much, not is small who u say.

@up, yes, but for this price for download severs should be fine.
Good, I mean it's Intel Core i7 3.2ghz and 16 gb ddr3 yes, but for noob servers is too good.
Meanwhile, if map is custom (70mb) = sry - I must buy better comp.
I supose it's only straight server, which is download from brazilian forums.

Can you read the thread before you start writing? I give details of the server when you are interested.

Idiot

You should put up some information anyways, not all of them. You maybe have a world-changing idea how you server would run etc.
But you should present the server somehow anyways..

And btw. I think you should use better word for express yourself - "Idiot" isn't that good one for being a respected Administrator for a server. No offence, just sayin'.

Back