• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Looking for auto database backup

Arkangel Nyx

Reaction score
1. Is there a service out there that will automatically back up my mysql database on phpmyadmin/local host on a schedule everyday?

I already have carbonite for everythiong on my computer, but i need to make sure my database doesn't get lost either.

2. I am also looking for Ddos protection, i do not want to buy a host, i would just like to put DDos protection on my own computer. Any ideas on that would be awesome too guys. Thanks so much Otland!!

<3
REP++

If you google "Mysql auto backup" you can probably find what you're looking for, however I would spend those 10 seconds it takes to download the database manually every day.
About DDos it is very hard to protect yourself against and I don't think you can protect yourself against it for free and it will not be worth it.

Running the server home will give noob Ddos protection. You need use an good firewall or buy Ddos protection host from 200$

Do you have an automatic global save system ?

If yes, send me your sources!
I've created the fastest auto database backup system in OT Community!
Every global save, your server will create a backup file from your database.

NO JOKE!

Back