• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for C++ Programmer / Recompiler

Romantix

Omnipotent
Reaction score
Hello Otland,

I have a heavily modded TFS 1.0 (with sources and revisions made from 2014)
that after a few additional changes to the source is no longer stable (not running for more than a minute or so).. This is crucial to an upcoming project and happy to pay for anyone who can help overcome this obstacle.

Requirements:

Resolve/troubleshoot current stability problems on my current TFS 1.0 (prevention of random crashing). Will provide all source revisions from SVN and provide original/modded sources. I will also provide payment once negotations/requirements are set in stone and additional payment will be made once confirmed stable

I will be checking regularly for updates.

Look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Hello Otland,

I have a heavily modded TFS 1.0 (with sources and revisions made from 2014)
that after a few additional changes to the source is no longer stable (not running for more than 30 seconds).. This is crucial to an upcoming project and happy to pay for anyone who can help overcome this obstacle.

Requirements:

Resolve/troubleshoot current stability problems on my current TFS 1.0 (prevention of random crashing) and recompile to TFS 1.2 with all of required source edits made (will provide payment once negotations/requirements are set in stone and additional payment will be made once confirmed stable)

I will be checking regularly for updates.

Look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,
This is not an easy task, because you will have to change most of the lua scripts as well. If you are going to have only 1 programmer do it, it could take a whole month or more to convert them all (Depending on how "heavily modded" your source was.) and I assume it won't be cheap.

Well, moving to TFS 1.1x+ isn't a requirement, for the most part, its about comparing revisions between my two latest sources to understand potential cause for instability. Upgrading, isn't a necessity (should have mentioned that)

Back