• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for GameMaster [WAR SERVER 8.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way20

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi to everyone, I have been testing my Server about six months and now I will finally put it Online.

Some informations about the server:
Version: 8.6
Pvp-type: War Server
Cast System
War System
Skull System
Addons every 5 levels
Addon Bonus
Special Raids
Balanced Vocations
Exclusive Trainers for each player (Anti-MC Pot)
There is no loss of skill when die
Frags and Deaths counters in-game and on site
6 Big Cities (Venore, Kazzordon, Thais, Carlin, Edron and Big-War)
Custom !Online.
37 Players Onlines! In Venore: 23, In Kazzordon: 0, In Thais: 0, In Carlin: 0, In Edron: 0, In Big-War: 9, In Trainers: 5, In NPCs: 0 and in Citys: 0

I will open the server in 2 different host to offer a good ping for all players.

The test serv version already is online on the dedicated servers.

http://sv1.ultra-war.net (Hosted in Canada)
http://sv2.ultra-war.net (Hosted in Brazil)

Now I'm looking for a GameMaster to support players in the sv1, is required knowledge about english and spanish.

The website and the server in test serv version isn't updated, so you can't see the whole server.

Here are some images:

EKXNjuE.png

xDfe0ZX.png

How the website looks now:

1GFruAA.png

If you are interested to join into the staff post an reply here or you can send me a pm.

I can be a GameMaster to help you
My name is osama i'm from egypt i can speak english as well

I can be a GameMaster to help you
My name is osama i'm from egypt i can speak english as well

I sent a pm to you with some questions.

Well,
I need to be your gamemaster :) when i come back i'll talk to you in a PM

I can be a GM. I have alot of experience with being on staff on other server, and i can almost always be on.

I don't really care either way, but i really think you should update your latest news and other stuff to english for a bigger variety of players.

Way20 you could check my thread if you want hosting aswell :). Eitherway i could sign for gm if needed.

i have alot free time and i can help you i think helped you be4 in source problem :D if yu want me Msg me :D

I am 20 years old and I've got a good knowledge of the game. I am applying for the job just because I have free time to spend. I am honest, mature and got everything you need to fill up the role. I currently live in The Netherlands but I speak English, Swedish, Deutsch and a little bit of Spanish, Nevertheless not enough Spanish to fluently talk to BR's, thats why I will applicate for the Canadian server.

If you're interested in more just hit me up via PM.

King Regards

I already find someone, thanks for everyone who contacted me. Please some mod close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back