• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for hoster! - ForgotteN MS highly edited server

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
I've seen alot of this maps in otservlist with nothing edited just downloaded & run :), Trying to get money, but that why all using it pay4fun.

But you have edited your map :), Nice, hope you get many ppl.

Got alot of friends from croatia! :) hihi

I've seen alot of this maps in otservlist with nothing edited just downloaded & run :), Trying to get money, but that why all using it pay4fun.

Ther wont be donations xD I made sever just for fun and for players

Edited map? DID YOU SEE HIS CLIENT AND ITEMS (scripted items)?! (normal tibia sprite file has ~37MB, his has 51MB - bad compression or XXX new items)

Edited map? DID YOU SEE HIS CLIENT AND ITEMS (scripted items)?! (normal tibia sprite file has ~37MB, his has 51MB - bad compression or XXX new items)

Allways tries be best :$ :), damn yesterday took 4 hours to send you server.. i was like WOW when it got finnished :p

Back