• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mapper for my Custom map

Exmerus

Reaction score
Hello I own my server since 2008 and I have worked alone since then. My server is Znote AAC my best days where at 2008 with a record of 250 players online when there was no tibia rl map noob downloaded servers and it was hard to get people. Now my servers has from 40-50 players online at the day but I like to continue working on it. I have not time to map because of school and it is too much work for me since I want to do everything I am so attached to my work and selfish and I don't usually like to share credit with anyone but finaly i decided i need some help.

Requirements and conditions if you accept
- I am not giving you my map you will send me pieces of work because I don't like to share my work (It is not a godlike map but it is mine)
- I am not paying you
- I don't want an expert mapper because my work is simple, I have so many old players that play because they like the simple maps.
- I am not giving you any password of my database or anything
- If we get a good donation month I MAY share some with the mapper/scripper or whatever.

obviously I am not giving you a gamemaster with special powers or anything you could use to cheat on the servers since I want someone who maps because you like the server and mapping not for a work.

I WON'T TRUST ANYONE THAT CAN BETRAY ME SO THERE WHERE MY CONDITIONS IF YOU WANNA TRY POST HERE OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. YES I KNOW THE DONATIONS ARE TOO HIGH BUT WHEN I STARTED MY SERVER 5 YEARS AGO I HAD HIGHER PRICES AND THEY PAYED AND THEY STILL DO PAY SO I WILL BE WAITING FOR HATERS COMMENTS.

p.s. I speak spanish and english, thanks

Hello!
I can map you some pieces if you explain what kind of pieces I map to you. I don't want any fee or if you're nice to i can be tutor in your server. pm me.

i can map i am a really good mapper i know the diff between a high level map and a low level map, ive been mapping for 2 years,im 16 years YOUNG if u want to msg me with ur skype or msn name

Back