• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for partner

Bildu

Reaction score
Hello, I'm from Barcelona and I've been playing Shadow for 1 year and some months. I have 300 level EK and ED, but now I want to find a loyal and experienced partner with similar level than me with who I could hunt with shared exp, share experiences, have fun, etc. The thing is that I don't know what voc I should play (if EK or ED) so if I find an EK partner I will go for ED, or on the other hand, if I find ED friend I will go fo EK.

You can find me ingame: Master Elite Pal

Thanks!:)

I'm not of your level but it your looking for friends then I'm game for hunt and stuff :)
Add me in game
Name - beardyman

Hello, I'm from Barcelona and I've been playing Shadow for 1 year and some months. I have 300 level EK and ED, but now I want to find a loyal and experienced partner with similar level than me with who I could hunt with shared exp, share experiences, have fun, etc. The thing is that I don't know what voc I should play (if EK or ED) so if I find an EK partner I will go for ED, or on the other hand, if I find ED friend I will go fo EK.

You can find me ingame: Master Elite Pal

Thanks!:)

ask shleder it is gay

Back
Top Bottom